Sunday, March 6, 2011

East Meets Bath

I have an unhealthy obsession with beauty products and anything related to them. Makeup, skin care, soap, hairspray, it doesn't matter to me. I want to try them all, but once I find the one I love, you will never deter me away from it. Case in point, Tokyo Milk soap at River Bridge. 


It comes in the cutest of packaging with heavy paper wrapping (not that waxy-feeling paper like other soaps) with a vintage print and a hint of glitter . . . it's happiness I tell you. If the outside packaging is an indication of anything, the inside should be an explosion of my head, right?


. . . boom . . .

Notice the chic and simple typography design embossed on the soap. It's so simple and clean, which matches perfectly with the smell of the soap. It's not heavy. It's not thick. It's not a headache first thing in the morning. It's very light and clean. Oh, and you get a ticket to London. Okay, not a real one, but I like the free gift with purchase aspect of it. 



The soap itself lasts forever. This is a thick bar and it foams up nicely as well, even without the aide of a puff. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use and not once have I had any kind of breakout or spot arise with this soap. Sure, it's a little on the pricey side for soap ($15) but, to me, it's worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment