Saturday, March 19, 2011

To-Die-Tie-Dye



See that vibrant piece of Woodstock throwback up there? Doesn't your mind immediately snap to summer with its bright colors as you wear no shoes, flowers behind your ear and tinted sunglasses as you dance in a field listening to live music? Or, at least, the fantasy of it. That's the beauty of these tops. They make summer seem right around the corner, no matter what flaky Mother Nature says.


Brenda Otts masterminded this. I don't know why and I've decided I didn't care. These colors make me too happy to care. I smile every time I see it. Go on, try not to smile. . . . . couldn't do it, huh? Once upon a time, these vivid shirts were once plain white Ya shirts. Cute, but a bit on the dull side.


How many plain white shirts do you own? Sure, one more is always nice, but sometimes you need to punch it up, don't you think?


So, Brenda took them and worked a little hippie magic on them, resulting in a set of unique rainbow explosions on these once sleepy tops. Naturally, they're in limited quantities, I mean, she is one lady, not an army. Therefore, make haste my free-spirited friends! They won't last long.


No comments:

Post a Comment